We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 4 August 2014

#119 Under The Sea, Winners and Top 5

My apologies that this is so late, I completely forgot to post the Winner post after the last challenge finished as we were having a couple of week’s break! Anyhow, better late than never, and I am sure you will agree there are some stunners in this line up of winners and Top 5 entrants.

Julie has chosen her winner from the Under the Sea Challenge as follows:-

  
For the Prize from

SIR STAMPALOT

and Julie's Top 5 are
 

 

16 Stempelbavaria

18 Christina
 
  27 Cec


Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winners' badge or Top 5 badge on your blogs.

Would the winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winners have until 17th August to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prizes will be forfeit.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for take me to the Top 5.
    x Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to be in your Top 5!
    Thank you so much!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.