We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 25 July 2016

#168 Bling It Up, Winner and Top 5


Good morning, it's Winners time again.

Mary here. I hosted the Bling It Up challenge and my top spots go to:-

Winner
 
I loved all the layers on this card.

and my Top 5 are:


Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge. 





2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for choosing my sparkles in this weeks Top 5!
    Congrats everyone, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as your winner :D ans huge congrats to all the tpp 5 winners too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.