We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 19 September 2016

#173 Autumn

Mary is hosting our challenge and the theme is Autumn. That can be autumn colours, or autumn themes such as harvest or falling leaves etc.
 
As usual You can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
Mary
I made an easel card using left over pieces of printed paper for the base and a design from Jayne Netley Mayhew's Autumn Collection of decoupage sheets.

Josephine
 
The background was stamped with a range of leaf images using a Kaleidoscope Autumn Leaves pad, and then coloured with Promarkers. I tinted the background with Distress Ink to take away the pure whiteness of the card I'd used. Die cuts and ribbon to embellish.
   
Glenda
 
  I chose to use some of the colours of autumn for my challenge card. The image was coloured with Prismacolors markers and was accessorized with leaves, button and twine.  The background paper was dry embossed.

Judy
I made this card using several different techniques.   The rubber stamp I used is called Baby, Mama, Papa Boo by Stampassion and it was coloured with Copics.  The background was created using some unmounted rubber stamps and Distress Inks. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.

Ina
I made a collage of Autumn coloured leaves with a sponged and stamped background addingvariegated cotton and button to finish.

Angela
Made this using a stamped background paper which was die cut and used to decorate the black card, then splattered white paint onto it. I used a journaling card die to make a topper. It's not obvious here but the leaves stand out slightly. Decorated with metallic gems to complete the design.

Marlene

I have used a Tilly Daydream pre-coloured image and Tilly Daydream Papers. Spellbinders Leaf Die Ribbon and Ribbon Bow

Pam

This image is Fall Angel by Mayumi Ogihara.  I colored her with copics and embossed the card background using a die.  I offset the orange and the image to create interest.  The die cut leaves and sentiment banner are from my stash junk drawer.

Sally
For my Autumn themed card I have used some leaf stamps from Hobby Art, watercolours and a wood grain effect embossing folder.
 
I created the background paper myself using an old but beloved stamp from a German company. The cute Hedgehogs are from a new set by My Favorite Things.
 

CCM Blog Signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely Autumn inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Autumn theme! Wonderful inspirations from all DT members, thanks for sharing! Have linked my project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to follow this blog but just keep getting an error message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that Granmargaret, but I suspect that it's a Blogger issue and not this blog's fault. Do you do Bloglovin'? You could follow us on there instead? Or maybe wait a week or so and hopefully Blogger will have sorted the issue out?

      Delete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.