We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 12 December 2016

#178 Anything But a Card, Winner and Top 5

Angela hosted our Anything But a Card challenge and her winner and Top 5 are:-
 
Hi everyone.

Before I start can I just say this was so hard to choose the winner and Top 5 and I would like to give a big thank you to all of you for entering this challenge with such gorgeous projects.

25 Louise
and her Top 5 are
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my Advent Calendar for the winner spot and congratulations to the top 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my calender in the Top5,congratulation to the others and to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku for choosing my journal page as a top. 5 . Wonderful blog and I cannot wait to join again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.